Crow Pose - Learning to fly!
These clinic style masterclasses will break down some of those daunting or hard to attain postures and give you classroom anatomy knowledge.
Learning about your individual bodies and practicing in your own time; these workshops will give you the ability to safely try the Asanas at home and in your favourite classes with confidence.
- Anatomical discussion of crow and crane pose, the challenges and difficulties.
- The how? and quite frankly, the why?
- Warming yoga sequence to build strength.
- A slow, safe space to practice with individual guidance.
- This workshop will take place on Sunday 23rd February 2020.
- It will start at 3pm and finish at approximately 5pm.
- Your teacher is Jamie John.
- It is priced at £30 per person .