Tumble down the Rabbit hole, sensory delirium fuelled by the way you want to feel. Step into the room; warm, safe, dappled by candle light. Arrive on your mat and bathe peacefully in your surroundings. Be like water- still, formless. In the distance the sound of gently trickling water, hum of a gong. Divine bird calls and wisps of incense snake through your sky. A delight of human senses and mindful rejuvenation.
Yin sequences take you from evening to night. Leave your busy world behind and step into Restorative Yoga, where your body is a landscape made in the mind. Welcome to the Rabbit hole- two hours of uninterrupted yoga relaxation.
- This workshop will take place on Sunday 2nd June 2019.
- It will start at 6pm and finish at approximately 8pm.
- Your teacher is Jamie John.
- It is priced at £25 per person .
- Selling quickly, last few spaces remaining.