It's nearly time to open our doors and we can't wait to welcome you back to the studio!
Our main priority upon reopening is the safety of our staff and students. Therefore to ensure a hygienic and socially responsible environment for all, we have put together a list of new regulations below which will be implemented on our reopening.
Please do take a look and familiarise yourself so you know what to expect when you join us.
By continuing to act with care and respect for one another and our environment, we trust that we can create a beautiful, tranquil space in which to practice in.
- You will need to book online in advance and arrive at the studio no more than 15 minutes before the class start time.
- All students must bring their own yoga mat or mat towel. Mat towels are available for purchase at the studio.
- No props will be used in classes until further notice based on government guidelines. You will be welcome however, to bring your own.
- Please bring a pre filled water bottle as the water fountain will remain closed.
- Our staff will clean the main areas of the studio regularly with antibacterial wipes and will deep clean each evening. The studio floors will be cleaned after each class with antibacterial floor wipes.
- Hand gel will be available throughout the studio and we encourage everyone to sanitise or wash hands before and after the class.
- We encourage you to bring only essential belongings which must be placed in lockers . All lockers will be sanitised as well as keys after every use.
- We will be using contactless thermometers for everyone arriving into the studio as a precautionary measure. Each member of staff, teacher will be required to check their temperature daily.
- The shower will remain closed until restrictions have been lifted.
- Class sizes will be reduced, to comply with social distancing guidelines until further notice.
- Yoga mats will be laid out in such a way to ensure a minimum of 1 metre distance between each one.
- To keep a safe distance between teachers and students, teachers will enter the studio through the door to the left and students to the far right.
- Teachers will be unable to offer hands-on adjustments but will be adapting their teaching accordingly to ensure you get the most out of your class.
- Our air conditioning system continually extracts the air in the room and brings in fresh air from outside to help maintain a breathable and hygienic environment.
- Students closest to the door will exit first, while those furthest away will exit last.
- In order to facilitate our thorough cleaning regime between classes, we ask that you please leave promptly after your class has ended.
Published on Monday 20th July 2020 at 16:33